Kindly find below payment instructions for Fall Semester 2020-21:
Student must first obtain course schedule card by opting for the courses for the semester and then registering his/her courses. Students eligible for Scholarship/Discount should contact the Registration Department and apply for Scholarship/Discount.
Once registration is completed, student must immediately proceed to pay the Fall fee as follow:
- 1st Installment payment is due by 15th – Septemeber-2020.
- 2nd Installment payment is due by 15th – October-2020
- 3rd Installment Payment is due by 15th – November- 2020
- 4th Installment Payment is due by 15th – December -2020
Note: The due date of payment plan as mentioned above will be considered the same as last date of payment.
Note : If you are facing any issues such as error below “Your session has expired, close your browser and login again”, please close all the windows of the internet browser and try again.
Select Electronic Payment Dues from Registration Menu OptionPay all or any number of installments of the fees mentioned in that screen.
Al Ghurair University
Swift code: BOMLAEAD
- Students can pay the amount due by making a bank transfer into the mentioned account number and sending the receipt immediately with your University ID number to email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student may also make cash deposit via any Mashreq Bank deposit machine and send deposit slip along with student university ID number to email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
DUE TO MoE COVID-19 DIRECTIVE, LIMITING VISIT TO THE CAMPUS, NO CHEQUE PAYMENT IS ALLOWED. FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, WE APPEAL TO ALL STUDENTS TO USE ONE OF THE ABOVE PAYMENT METHODS (a, b, c)
Failure to pay tuition fee by the due dates will attract late fee charge of AED 200. This charge will apply for late payment of each of the installments mentioned above. Nonpayment of fees may result in removal of student’s name from the class roster and in such cases, student will not be allowed to attend classes resulting in cancellation of student registration.