Kindly find below payment instructions for Summer Semester 2020-21:
Student must first obtain course schedule card by opting for the courses for the semester and then registering his/her courses.
Students eligible for Scholarship/Discount should contact the Registration Department and apply for Scholarship/Discount. (Ms. Rania.firstname.lastname@example.org and Mr. Rashad email@example.com)
Once registration is completed, student must immediately proceed to pay the Summer fee as follow:
- 1st Installment payment is due by 15th – May-2021.
- 2nd Installment payment is due by 15th – June-2021
- 3rd Installment Payment is due by 15th – July- 2021
Note: The due date of payment plan as mentioned above will be considered the same as last date of payment.
Note : If you are facing any issues such as error below “Your session has expired, close your browser and login again”, please close all the windows of the internet browser and try again.
Select Electronic Payment Dues from Registration Menu OptionPay all or any number of installments of the fees mentioned in that screen.
Al Ghurair University
Swift code: BOMLAEAD
- Students can pay the amount due by making a bank transfer into the mentioned account number and sending the receipt immediately with your University ID number to firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
- Student may also make cash deposit via any Mashreq Bank deposit machine and send deposit slip along with student university ID number to firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
DUE TO MoE COVID-19 DIRECTIVE, LIMITING VISIT TO THE CAMPUS, NO CHEQUE PAYMENT IS ALLOWED. FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, WE APPEAL TO ALL STUDENTS TO USE ONE OF THE ABOVE PAYMENT METHODS (a, b, c)
Nonpayment of fees will result in restricting your access to Blackboard.