Applicants seeking admission to the undergraduate programs of the university should possess UAE General Secondary School Certificate from a school following the academic system of the Ministry of Education (General or Advanced Track) or the Abu Dhabi Education Council system or equivalent educational level recognized by MOE
Step 1: Fill in our application form
Once you have decided on the correct program for you, submit your application form with all the required fields filled in here.
Step 2: Attach accompanying documents
Depending on the program, most of our programs require you to submit the following accompanying documents:
– Copy of Attested UAE secondary school certificate / degree certificate – for UAE curriculum graduates
– Secondary school certificate or its equivalent / Degree certificate along with Certificate of equivalency from UAE Ministry of Education – for non-UAE curriculum graduates
– Certificate of English proficiency test such as IELTS / TOEFL / EmSAT with a passing grade as per program requirement
– Copy of SAT – Math (min. 450) or EmSAT – Math (min. 500) – for American curriculum graduates
– Certificate of EmSAT Arabic (for native Arabic speakers)
– Certificate of EmSAT Math and Physics for Engineering, Architecture, and Interior Design applicants.
– Certificate of EmSAT Math for Business Administration and Law applicants.
– Photocopy of valid passport, valid UAE residence visa and valid Emirates ID
– 5 passport size photographs
– Photocopy of Family book ,Al Ethbara and UID (backside of passport) – for UAE nationals only
An application fee of 300 AED (approx. 82 USD) is required to process the application.
Attestation of Documents:
- All non – UAE curriculum graduates applying for undergraduate programs must provide their secondary school certificate attested by the UAE consulate of the country the certificate was issued from and the equivalency certificate by the UAE Ministry of Education.
- All non – UAE curriculum graduates applying for postgraduate programs must provide their high school degree certificate and the university degree certificate attested by the UAE consulate of the country the degree was issued from and the equivalency certificate by the UAE Ministry of Education.
Step 3: Secure your placement
A payment of 3000 AED + 5 percent VAT towards the admission fee shall be paid to the University.
Students can either pay the full tuition fee for the semester in advance or pay the fees in four equal installments as per the below installment plan:
- First installment due the 1st week of the semester
- Second installment due the 1st week of the 2nd month of the semester
- Third installment due the 1st week of the 3rd month of the semester
- Fourth installment due the 1st week of the 4th month of the semester
The application fee and down-payment fee need to be deposited or transferred to the below account:
Al Ghurair University
A/C No 010490917389
Swift Code: BOMLAEAD
A copy of the transfer of deposit slip needs to be emailed alongside your details and application number to email@example.com