Applicants seeking admission to the undergraduate programs of the university should possess UAE General Secondary School Certificate from a school following the academic system of the Ministry of Education (General or Advanced Track) or the Abu Dhabi Education Council system or equivalent educational level recognized by MOE, UAE with a minimum average high school score of 70% or equivalent.
Applicants seeking admission to AGU’s postgraduate programs must, have an accredited bachelor degree with a minimum CGPA of 2.5 out of a 4.0 point scale or its equivalent as set by the UAE Ministry of Education.
For applicants seeking admission into the Professional Diploma in Teaching where, applicants need to hold an accredited bachelor degree with a minimum CGPA of 2.5 out of a 4.0 point scale or its equivalent as set by the UAE Ministry of Education.
Step 1: Fill in our application form
Once you have decided on the correct program for you, submit your application form with all the required fields filled in here.
Step 2: Attach accompanying documents
Depending on the program, most of our programs require you to submit the following accompanying documents:
- Secondary school certificate/ degree certificate along with transcripts having the equivalency attestation by the UAE Ministry of Education
- Proof of proficiency in English language (Copy of valid EmSAT, IELTS or TOEFL scores)
- 5 passport size photographs with white background (soft copy of passport photo is required prior to arrival in the UAE)
- Colored scan and copy of the passport
An application fee of 300 AED (approx. 82 USD) is required to process the application.
Attestation of Documents:
- All students applying for undergraduate programs must provide their secondary school certificate attested by the UAE consulate of the country the degree was issued from and an equivalency attestation by the UAE Ministry of Education.
- All students applying for postgraduate programs must provide their high school degree certificate and the university degree certificate attested by the UAE consulate of the country the degree was issued from and an equivalency attestation by the UAE Ministry of Education.
Step 3: Secure your placement
All students willing to confirm the admission must pay a down payment of 3500 AED + 5 percent VAT (approx. 1,085 USD) towards the admission and application fee.
Students can either pay the full tuition fee for the semester in advance or pay the fees in four equal installments as per the below installment plan:
- First installment due the 1st week of the semester
- Second installment due the 1st week of the 2nd month of the semester
- Third installment due the 1st week of the 3rd month of the semester
- Fourth installment due the 1st week of the 4th month of the semester
The application fee and down-payment fee need to be deposited or transferred to the below account:
Al Ghurair University
A/C No 010490917389
Swift Code: BOMLAEAD
A copy of the transfer of deposit slip needs to be emailed alongside your details and application number to email@example.com