Here at Cazar we help organizations to achieve their recruitment objectives – in part through technology, but always with the support of innovative online strategies that transform recruitment from a process into a business tool.
Our Sniperhire platform speeds recruitment process and enhances both the user and candidate experience to ensure your company and brand is an attractive prospect.
Since 2003, we have been harnessing the power of social media to build compelling career brands and have been working with companies to become powerful, self-sustaining recruiters. Today, with offices across Asia and the Middle East, we service some of the biggest brands in 64 countries around the world.
It will give you the opportunity to:
- Hunt for new business over the phone targeting the diversified industries
- Cold call and generate new business leads and set up appointments for sales team
- Maintain and update an accurate log of activity in a CRM system
- Secure new customers and maintain and developing relationships
- Make regular follow-ups
- Grow and develop sales and business across MENA region
- Persuade new business prospects to learn more
- Create marketing campaigns
- Use social media, specially LinkedIn for digital marketing and enhance Cazar’s online presence
We are looking for a self-motivated and performance-driven Demand Generation Specialist to join our Sales team in Dubai.
In this role, you will provide expert advice and information to our potential customers regarding solutions and services offered by Cazar. You will play a key role in increasing our profitability and sales revenue through excellence in demand generation and an informed, consultative approach to selling and client conversion.
The role of Demand Generation Specialist would ideally suit an intern or fresh graduate looking at their first step into a successful career in sales. There is an opportunity to gain hands-on experience in sales and business development.
No prima donnas just a good roll up the sleeves attitude.
What we need is someone with …
- Excellent verbal and writing communication sills
- Creative thinking, open-minded and can-do attitude
- Fluent in English
- Highly adaptable and persistent
- Methodological and with can-do attitude
- Social media experience
What we would really like …
- Arabic would be great
- Experience around Google Analytics, AdWords, Online marketing
- Tech savvy
A self-motivated, performance-driven and friendly individual with a passion in sales and demand generation. You are a quick learner to new systems and processes and hold the ability to multitask. Be a proactive problem solver with flair in sales.
Familiarity or ability to quickly use systems and tools such as MS Office, Mailchimp, Adobe Suite and InDesign to create new marketing content/infographics would be advantageous.
What to expect
- Competitive salary
- Growth, experience and opportunities for career development
- Working with a diverse, dynamic and experienced team
- Flexible working hours