Al Ghurair University has been closely observing the spread of Covid 19 and strictly implementing all required measures as well as the directives received by the Ministry of Education in order to ensure the safeguarding and wellbeing of our students, faculty and staff. We have dedicated this page to keep you well updated about AGU’s response to Covid-19 and update our contact details to ensure a continuous communication with our community.
– All AGU faculty, staff, students, and visitors will not be allowed to enter Al Ghurair University campus without AL Hosn Green Pass
– Maintaining physical distance of 2 metres (6 feet) from others is mandatory on Al Ghurair University campus.
– Wear masks and gloves is mandatory on Al Ghurair University campus.
– Please wash your hands regularly for at least 20 seconds and sanitise them often. and wear masks and gloves.
Our recruitment and admissions department is organizing open days to give you a detailed overview about AGU and the programs we offer.
Please follow our social media pages to stay updated regarding the upcoming open day.
- Facebook: AlGhurair University – AGU @AGU Dubai
- Instagram: AGU Dubai
Alternatively, you may contact us on:
You may reach out to our admissions team on the following contact details and they will put you in contact with the faculty member to help you address your queries.
- 971 4 4200223
- 971 55 639 8690
In line with the government directives, our classes for the first two weeks in Winter 2021-22 are to be delivered online and then the rest would be on-campus. However, do note that all laboratory classes are to be conducted on-campus.
- Al Ghurair University campus is opened and all of our academic and administration services are offered on campus.
- Our working hours are:
- Monday – Thursday (07:30 am – 6:00 pm).
- Friday (7:30 am – 12:00 pm).
- Sunday (12:30 pm – 05:00 pm).
- Access to Al Ghurair University campus will not be allowed without Al Hosn Green Pass.
To learn more on how to get Al Hosn Green pass, kindly visit the following link.
For any query regarding the courses you are registered for during this semester, you can reach your faculty through Blackboard until the end of the semester.
You need to call Estijaba Service at the operation center – Department of Health at 8001717, the Ministry of Health and Prevention at 80011111 or Dubai Health Authority at 800342.
In the event of being in direct contact with someone who is tested positive for Covid-19, you must quarantine at home for 14 days.
Please call the Ministry of Health and Prevention at 8001717 or 80011111 for further advice and guidance.