Bachelor of Science in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
This program is designed to provide those passionate about electronics with instruction in electrical science fundamentals. Covering core subjects such as mathematics, science and engineering fundamentals as well as specialised courses such as renewable energy systems, high voltage engineering, control system engineering and more – students will develop real-world electrical and electronics engineering skills that can be applied in the marketplace.
After graduating, Electrical engineers can find employment in Electrical equipment and systems manufacturing companies, Power generation and transmission, Telecommunication, IT industry, Health care equipment manufacturing industry, public sector industries like petroleum, chemical industry, Research and design etc.
BSEEE Program Education Objectives
- Demonstrated their ability to apply the knowledge of Mathematics, Basic Sciences, and Electrical and Electronics Engineering to the solution of complex problems encountered in their field of engineering.
- Established themselves as engineering professionals and/or engaged in further studies/training in Electrical and Electronics Engineering or related areas.
- Demonstrated effective communication skills, committed to ethical and societal responsibilities and engage in lifelong learning through professional development, and self-learning.
- Demonstrated teamwork and leadership skills with ability to work effectively with professionals of diverse backgrounds.
BSEEE Students Outcomes
- an ability to identify, formulate, and solve complex engineering problems by applying principles of engineering, science, and mathematics
- an ability to apply engineering design to produce solutions that meet specified needs with consideration of public health, safety, and welfare, as well as global, cultural, social, environmental, and economic factors
- an ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences
- an ability to recognize ethical and professional responsibilities in engineering situations and make informed judgments, which must consider the impact of engineering solutions in global, economic, environmental, and societal contexts
- an ability to function effectively on a team whose members together provide leadership, create a collaborative and inclusive environment, establish goals, plan tasks, and meet objectives
- an ability to develop and conduct appropriate experimentation, analyze and interpret data, and use engineering judgment to draw conclusions
- an ability to acquire and apply new knowledge as needed, using appropriate learning strategies.
Annual Degree Enrollment and Graduation Statistics