Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and Engineering
This program is designed to provide those passionate about computing with instruction in computer science fundamentals. Covering core subjects such as mathematics, science and engineering fundamentals as well as specialised courses such as computer security, network programming, embedded system design and more – students will develop real-world computer science and engineering skills that can be applied in the marketplace.
After graduating, students will be equipped with in-demand computing skills, the ability to solve complex problems and the capacity to nurture innovation and creativity.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
The BSCSE program educational objectives are based on the college mission statement. The program is developed and run aiming that the graduates of BSCSE program, after few years of graduation, will have:
- Engaged in solving the diverse and complex computer science and engineering problems across a broad range of application areas.
- Established effective communication skills, teamwork, and leadership capabilities.
- Practiced ethical and societal responsibilities in their career.
- Engaged themselves in life-long learning to understand and apply new technological developments in computer science and engineering.
Student Outcomes (SOs)
Upon successful completion of the BSCSE program, a graduate will be able to:
- Analyze a complex computing problem and to apply principles of computing and other relevant disciplines to identify solutions.
- Design, implement, and evaluate a computing-based solution to meet a given set of computing requirements in the context of the program’s discipline.
- Communicate effectively in a variety of professional contexts.
- Recognize professional responsibilities and make informed judgments in computing practice based on legal and ethical principles.
- Function effectively as a member or leader of a team engaged in activities appropriate to the program’s discipline.
- Apply computer science theory and software development fundamentals to produce computing-based solutions.
- Identify, formulate, and solve complex engineering problems by applying principles of engineering, science, and mathematics.
- Apply engineering design to produce solutions that meet specified needs with consideration of public health, safety, and welfare, as well as global, cultural, social, environmental, and economic factors.
Annual Degree Enrollment and Graduation Statistics