50% admission waiver and up to 50% scholarships and grants
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and Engineering
40,700 AED per annum
This program is designed to provide those passionate about computing with instruction in computer science fundamentals. Covering core subjects such as mathematics, science and engineering fundamentals as well as specialised courses such as computer security, network programming, embedded system design and more – students will develop real-world computer science and engineering skills that can be applied in the marketplace.
After graduating, students will be equipped with in-demand computing skills, the ability to solve complex problems and the capacity to nurture innovation and creativity.
Why Choose Alghurair University?
Enjoy the option of paying for your education in monthly instalments with zero interest. At Alghurair, every program is equipped with favourable payment plans that suit your financial needs.
Accredited by the UAE Ministry of Education, all our programs are internationally recognised, benchmarked and tailored to meet the demands of the local and international job market.
Experience the best of both university experiences from the UAE and the UK. With some of our programs offering progressive years studying at Birmingham City University, explore living in two different cities during your studies. (note – this will be removed for Arabic programs + master programs – additional ones will be added for those).
85% of Alghurair graduates get employment or placement within six months of their graduation.
We offer a wide range of scholarships & grants (of up to 50%) for UAE Nationals, expatriates and international students and provide assistance to students to get interest-free loans for tuition fees. We also offer a 3,000 AED early admission grant.
International Partner Universities
- The types of cards currently accepted by AGU for online payment are Visa Card; MasterCard .You will not be able to use other credit/debit cards to make online payments with AGU. AGU may choose to add to these methods or remove any of them as deemed appropriate. The system will issue a notification whenever such changes are made.
- Each time you submit a transaction request, you authorize us to initiate a payment request in your name on your account, payable to us, in the amount of the t
- You may not stop payment of electronic fund transfers once you have confirmed a transaction; therefore, you should not employ electronic payment for services unless you are satisfied that you will not need to stop payment.
- AGU is unable to update or change personal information, such as, but not limited to, name, address, phone numbers and e-mail addresses, with the financial institution issuing the credit card/smart card. Your payment request will result in a non-authorization if you enter personal information different from that on the credit card/smart card.
- You agree not to give or make available your card information to unauthorized individuals. AGU will not be responsible for unauthorized persons making transactions on your card. If you permit other persons to use your credit/debit card, you are responsible for any transactions they authorize.
- In no event shall we be liable for special, punitive, consequential or incidental damages, including without limitation, lost revenue, profits or other benefit.
- We will not be liable to you in the following instances:
- If you have outstanding balance (either debit/credit), you should first settle the outstanding balance with the Accounts before making online payment.”
- To protect your privacy and security, we will not capture your card details on our system.
- You authorize us to keep a record of the electronic transactions that you, or any person acting on your behalf, conduct on the system, and to keep those records as long as we consider it necessary. If our records about a payment are different than your records, our records will govern.
- Your ability to make payments online may not be fulfilled if the system cannot verify your identity or other necessary information. You must have a valid user id and password to be able to access the system and make online payments.
- Any documentation provided to you, which indicates that an electronic payment was authorized and completed, shall be admissible as evidence of such transfer and shall constitute prima facie proof that such transfer was made.
- AGU will not be responsible for performance failure as a result of power failures, equipment malfunctions, and suspension of payment by a bank, refusal or delay by a bank to accept the funds transfer, war, emergency conditions, fire, earthquake or other circumstances not within our control. These difficulties may extend the time when payments are credited.
- AGU shall exercise good faith and reasonable care in processing your payments. You shall similarly exercise good faith and reasonable care in observing and maintaining security procedures on your card.