Al Ghurair University’s aim is to become a leading learner-centered private university in the GCC with international recognition for high quality education and services.
- Offer high quality academic programs that meet the students’ demand and needs of the UAE labor market and prepare students to achieve success in their careers and life.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive enrollment management strategy to attract, admit, retain and prepare quality students to achieve academic excellence.
- Recruit, develop and retain competent and academically, culturally and professionally diverse faculty and staff.
- Foster outreach programs and community engagement activities.
- Achieve greater effectiveness, efficiency and viability of university operation and resources.
- Establish partnerships and collaborations with professional and international academic associations and institutions.
AGU is committed to serve the educational needs of the community by sustaining quality educational experience for students, engaging in outreach activities, and contributing to knowledge building through inquiry and applied research. The educational programs of the University are aimed at developing students’ intellectual, critical thinking, practical skills and creative abilities to enhance learning capability and employability of graduates.